Our process is not a one-size-fits-all approach! Every student is unique!
The first step of our process involves a detailed interview in which we strive to learn the individual interests, needs, and goals of each student and their parents. From here we develop a personalized comprehensive plan to help students meet their goals.
Once we develop a strategic course of action, together we will determine which of the following services are going to aid you in the most appropriate way.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Counseling and advice on enhancing the high school experience
- Assistance with the transition from a high school IEP to the right college
- Identification of academic gaps in the high school course load
- Searching for quality summer enrichment opportunities and community service offerings
- Development of a recommended list of appropriate schools, colleges, or universities
- Assistance with major declarations
- Due dates and deadlines that fit your schedule to help you stay organized
- Private SAT/PSAT/ and ACT tutoring is available
- Help to prepare a polished resume that highlights your strengths and achievements
- Interview process coaching, and mock interviews
- Organization of campus tours
- Critique of essays and applications
- Consultation on financial aid guidelines
- Financial aid award analysis and the financial aid negotiation process
- Merit and Private Scholarship searches
- Personal contact with admissions officers based on our own personal tours of colleges and universities
- Assistance with final decision-making
- Guidance in deciding on your best college housing options
- Follow-up services